Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fisherman on the Marina


Gap Sweater,  Anthropology Trousers, Vince Camuto Booties, DIY Turban, and JewelMint Necklace

The very first item at the top of my shopping list for the colder months was a chunky cream fisherman's sweater. I searched high and low and stumbled across this one during a spontaneous trip to the mall. It fits all of my needs and I have been wearing it with everything from taffeta skirts to denim cutoffs. The knit turban was also an item I wanted to incorporate into my wardrobe this winter. I showed the inspiration photo to my boyfriend's mom and she quickly whipped up not one but three! The turbans are incredibly warm which I was most thankful for on this day. Even though the sun is shining in these photos but I can assure you that it was a cold day at the Berkeley Marina.







No comments:

Post a Comment