Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Beauty Inspiration {Ponytail}


I recently re-encountered the above image from Louis Vuitton's much celebrated F/W 2010 campaign. What struck me this time around was the hair. I found the ponytails had just the right amount of volume at the crown and the way the ends were flipped up felt so fresh even though it is clearly a throwback. Christy Turlington's ponytail reads Barbie to me and I am smitten. I've been obsessed with finding even more ponytail inspiration to share with my hair dresser since I must confess I posses no hair skills and won't be re-creating any of these looks without professional help.

{Emma Stone's retro pony is a great option for those with some layers in the front}

{Bumped up and flippy Kate Beckinsale's pony is a more modern take on Christy's}

{Images via Logical Harmony and InStyle}

No comments:

Post a Comment