Monday, January 23, 2012

Case Closed

And from apple chips to apple 'clothes.' I graduated from an iPhone 3G to a 4S over the holidays. The switch was not anticipated and I didn't have time to find it an adequate case so my iPhone is currently naked. This makes me nervous since I'm prone to dropping it when I'm in the elevator holding too many things in my hand instead of putting them in my purse. Here are a few contenders:


1. I have a longstanding love affair with gold. I blame my Italian half. (Chrome Snap Case InCase $35)


2. Leopard is another longtime love of mine but please don't tell gold. I wouldn't want them to meet lest they plot a Real Housewives of New Jersey style makeover. (Leopard iPhone Case Kate Spade $40)


3. On the other hand, it is perfectly acceptable for monograms and chevron to meet particularly in an unexpected color combination as evidenced above. (Personalized Chevron Case Etsy $55)


4. Ikat is pronounced [ee-kaht]. You learn something new everyday right? This one makes me think of summer. (iPhone Case Tory Burch $48)


5. Now this is really something. Kaleidoscope neon jewelry adorning technology? Sign me up. (Henrik Case DANNIJO $98)

2 comments:

  1. Huge fan of the Kate Spade..I am on my 3rd. But I am thinking the next one will be a monogram.

    ReplyDelete