Monday, January 30, 2012

Who, What, Wear {Dinner with The Parents}

I've decided to give a little more direction to (some) of my outfit posts. I'll be illustrating outfit options for specific types of events. My life mainly consists of eating and drinking excursions so I'll try to spare you from too many brunches and dinners unless they are a little more specific ie: Dinner with The Parents. So without further ado...


Zara Blouse, Skirt, and Shoes, BCBG Max Azria Purse, Essie 'Wicked' and OPI 'Got the Blues for Red' Nail Polish

 And by 'The Parents' I mean your significant other's not your's. Unless your's are schmancy and scary and in that case you are the exception not the rule*. Ladies this is not the time to show off any of your assets. The Mother needs no reminding that she's not 20-something anymore. I really think a knee length flowy skirt and a crisp white button down are the way to go. You can let your accessories do the talking. And yes, it's is perfectly acceptable to mix black and brown. You didn't even notice I did until now!




* My boyfriend's parents are not scary at all! And this was worn to his momma's birthday dinner.

1 comment: