Monday, January 16, 2012

Resort Elegant


H&M Blouse, Zara Skirt, Steven by Steve Madden Espadrilles, JewelMint Earrings, and Kate Spade Purse

At Atlantis' fine dining restaurants the dress code is 'resort elegant'. Translation: no shorts, no flip flops, and gentlemen, jackets are optional. I would have been thrilled to show them shorts can be made appropriate for evening but sadly I didn't have enough of a tan to wear my favorite yellow and gold pair. Instead I opted for a minimalist non-controversial orange top and white skirt with just enough wiggle room to allow me to end my meal with dessert (as I always do when on holiday).




2 comments:

  1. Love love love the shoes! you look beeee-u-t-full

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They are unbelievably comfortable as well. I am hoping he comes out with something similar this year.

    ReplyDelete