Monday, February 27, 2012

Red Carpet Review {Academy Awards 2012}

{Milla Jovovich looking stunning as usual in Elie Saab}

Why is it that no one shows up to the Academy Awards looking like a milk maid anymore? To be quite honest I miss those days. Lately it seems like every celebrity just plays it safe and that is oh so dull! The last time I was genuinely excited about a dress was in 2010 when Zoe Saldana wore Givenchy. Almost every look I liked this year was beige. Here a few of my favorites this year.

{Jessica Chastain in uniquely embroidered McQueen}

{I'm always happy to see something that isn't strapless. Giuliana Rancic in Tony Ward.}

{Jennifer Lopez's Zuhair Murad gown is perhaps my fave}

{Finally a color! I'm loving the unique bust line of Viola Davis' Vera Wang.}

{Rooney Mara looked modern yet ethereal in Givenchy Couture}

{Images via Harper's Bazaar and People}

No comments:

Post a Comment