Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

{Stunning pale pink roses}

This was the first Valentine's Day since high school that I've spent with my family. I was out of town for work and luckily I was within driving distance of my hometown so I was able to go spend the evening at home. When I lived at home my Mum would always buy my baby sister and me flowers and a gift for Valentine's. I think that she is the reason why I love the holiday so much regardless of my relationship status. I grew up thinking it was a day dedicated to love and as we all know love isn't just the romantic kind. Enough sappiness let's check out the day's snaps!

{Grilled lamb chops + sautéed spinach + risotto}

  {Matching necklaces for the baby sister and I from our parents (Neha Joyas)}

{Even our youngest family member was festive in head to toe pink}

 {Not a red rose in sight}

No comments:

Post a Comment